WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc. Currently, we are actively working on a product related to IoT. Since the stage of active development has come to its end, there is a need to bring the product to the market, therefore it’s important to build a high-quality process in order to increase sales.
We are looking for an experienced Head of sales and marketing. The main task is to build a sales and marketing department from scratch and accelerate the growth rate of sales by increasing the team and improving workflows and analytics.
A little about the project you will work on:
2Smart Cloud includes Cloud IoT platform and complex solutions for companies of any size (startups), equipment manufacturers and large businesses. We provide expertise at all levels of product creation from idea to a product launch.
We expect from you:
- Work experience of at least 3 years in sales or marketing and 1+ year of experience as a head of department;
- Experience with B2B and B2C clients around the world;
- Experience in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy, a marketing activity plan and a marketing budget;
- Experience of analyzing the effectiveness of marketing activities;
- Experience of working with the sales department;
- Both oral and written communication proficiency (English, Ukrainian, Russian);
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics;
- Strategic thinking, good communication skills, accuracy, result-orientated, responsible and systematic approach;
- Fluent English.
You`ll work on:
- Building a marketing and sales department;
- Developing a plan and implementing a marketing strategy assessment;
- Effective management of marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
- Market analysis and forecast (market, stakeholders, competitors);
- Searching for and attracting new clients in existing areas;
- Expanding a client base;
- Presenting a product to potential customers;
- Negotiating with clients, identifying their needs and building long-term relationships;
- Participate in the recruiting process for new team members.
We offer you:
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave and medical insurance;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc.;
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- The location of the office is 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.