What’s the opportunity?
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT company. We are developing web and mobile applications. We specialize in: web services, mobile applications, e-commerce, IoT solutions.
We are looking for a smart, passionate, and strategic driven
IT Recruiter to join our WebbyLab team.
Do you have a passion for people and innovation? Do you enjoy working on a collaborative team? Are you looking for an environment where your efforts directly impact business results?
Join our #WebbyLabDreamTeam now!
You’ll have the unique opportunity to build a team of talented individuals that will support one of the best Outsourcing IT companies in Ukraine.
As a member of the WebbyLab People Development team, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment process and build trustful and effective relationships with hiring managers and business partners from Ukraine and all over the world.
More about you:
• You are passionate about sourcing and know where and how to reach any kind of candidates
• Impeccable communication and writing skills
• Previous experience in IT recruiting 2+ years
• Exceptional time-management skills and superpower to meet deadlines
• Structured mindset and ability to build processes
• Advanced level of English (both spoken and written)
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
• Understanding of IT Ukrainian labour market
• And it’s super cool if you can speak with candidates in common language about technologies, frameworks and libraries
You will work on:
• Full cycle recruitment for technical and managerial positions:
— creating a recruitment strategy for engaging both active and passive candidates
— writing attractive JDs that can sell any vacancy
— active sourcing of candidates using different tools
— building candidates pools and actively maintain them
— conducting HR interviews and organize technical interviews
— manage feedbacks and develop relationships with hiring managers, customers and candidates.
• Labour market analyses and reviews
• Analytic of recruitment metrics and reporting to management
• Onboarding of newcomers
• Participation in different HR projects
More about us and our perks:
• You will be a part of the friendly and highly professional team that is ready to share knowledge
• Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary with regular reviews
• Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave
• Maternity leave policies
• Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
• Fully paid English classes (twice per week)
• Comfortable office facilities (fully-stocked kitchen with fruits & snacks, happy breakfasts, coffee machines, lounge rooms etc.)
• Corporate and sports events: we play football/ foosball, climb mountains, What? Where? When? Team and simply have fun :)
• Birthday & New Year Gifts
• And much more!
Jump at your chance! Become a part of WebbyLabDreamTeam!