We are looking for Full Stack Technical Lead to join a high paced working environment within WebbyLab in Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
The project is American. You’ll be joining a team of professionals that are dedicated to providing cutting edge e-commerce solutions to the auto parts industry.
Our client, that has 50 million parts in a DB, creates a technology stack that can support a real-time dynamic search of these parts (Google-style) — think “2010 accord water pump”. The project has a history of 700,000+ orders. Our team creates a recommendation engine that will suggest other parts along with what a buyer already has in their cart. Recommendations should be for parts that fit the same car and results are returned within 100 ms or less.
The project is long and promising.
Join our team!
It is really important for you to have:
● Experience mentoring engineer team members;
● Strong communicative skills;
● Experience working with PHP, React;
● Experience with AWS; Jenkins for continuous integration;
● Experience designing APIs (internal or external);
● Experience designing high-availability-self-healing system;
● Understanding of databases, relational or not SQL;
● Architecture decision making — real-time, batch, queue-based processing;
● Advanced level of English.
You will work on:
● Designing a public REST API for parts dealers to import orders that they get from sources other than our stores.
— Possible solutions: Authentication, JSON, Good API design;
● Creating an internal shopping cart service that can manage millions of carts a month.
— Possible solutions: Memcached/Redis, NoSQL, scaling, availability;
● Coordinating with developers for review and sign-off;
● Decomposition user stories if they are too big to fit within a sprint and schedule user stories for a particular feature into sprints.
More about us and our perks:
● You will be part of a friendly and highly professional team.
● We offer excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company.
● We conduct internal trainings, hackathons, presentations, as well as regularly replenish our library
● We support employees who write articles and make presentations at conferences
● Flexible working hours
● Competitive salary with regular reviews
● Paid vacation days (20 working days) and sick leave
● Maternity leave
● Free English lessons (twice a week)
● Convenient office (fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, relax room, etc.)
● Corporate events and sporting events: we play soccer, kicker, WWW?, go to the mountains and just have fun :)
● Gifts and bonuses for birthday and New Year holidays
● And much more!