We are seeking a seasoned QA engineer with Salesforce expertise to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Salesforce’s ecosystem, with a focus on developing secure applications that adhere to internal security guidelines.
We believe that you have:
- 2+ years’ experience with software manual testing;
- Experience of working with project requirements, creating Test cases, and Bug reports in various environments, including Salesforce;
- Great understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Understanding how to build efficient cooperation with delivery team, support team and stakeholders;
- Experience of working with Project requirements, creating Test cases and Bug reports;
- Experience of writing automated tests — cool to have;
- Good knowledge of SQL and also you are aware of different layers of applications (UI, API, etc);
- Brilliant understanding of project development life cycle development methodologies in general;
- At least Intermediate English level;
- You are an open-minded team-player.
- ISTQB certificate — cool to have.
- Flexible schedule;
- Horizontal management and communication directly with project stakeholders;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Annual activities budget — we endorse your wish to self-improvement;
- Remote work.