Join us to develop one of the leading Healthcare tools, which connects long-term care facilities and pharmacies on the whole East Coast of the USA. This is our long-lasting product and you will be involved in an exciting process.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic and detail-oriented individual with a strong technical background.
We believe that you have:
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET, ASP .NET Core;
- Hands-on programming experience in .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework;
- Good understanding of application architecture and design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of relational DB (Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL);
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, Angular;
- Able to parse complex cases of relational database bottlenecks;
- Ability to comprehend and debug complex systems integrations;
- Understand the importance of unit tests and other kinds of hands-on testing utilities;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps project organization;
- Experience across Azure (ACR, AKV, AKS, AppServices, VNet, etc);
- You are an open-minded team player.
- Flexible schedule;
- Horizontal management and communication directly with project stakeholders;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Annual activities budget — we endorse your wish to self-improvement;
- Remote work.