We are currently seeking a skilled and driven Full Stack Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be a vital contributor to our client’s new web project, enabling company agents to effortlessly administer and manage customers.
We believe that you have:
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET, ASP .NET Core;
- Hands-on programming experience in .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework;
- Good understanding of application architecture and design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of relational DB (Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Postgres);
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, Angular is preferred;
- Able to parse complex cases of relational database bottlenecks;
- Ability to comprehend and debug complex systems integrations;
- Understand the importance of unit tests and other kinds of hands-on testing utilities;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps project organization;
- Experience across Azure;
- Experience with the architectural styles and approaches: DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS, hexagonal architecture, TDD / BDD will be a plus;
- You are an open-minded team player.
- Flexible schedule;
- Horizontal management and communication directly with project stakeholders;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Annual activities budget — we endorse your wish to self-improvement;
- Remote work.