Join us to build a resilient project for one of the US property management industry leaders. You will work in a team of professionals and gain expertise in real estate finance, investment sales and retail leasing. Our guys create a truly technological product using the latest technologies and are not afraid to conquer difficult peaks.
We believe that you have:
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details;
- Significant experience using SQL for statistical analysis involving large data sets. SQL optimization will be helpful;
- Understanding of database structures and data mining techniques;
- Vast experience with ETL processes, working with SSIS and PowerBI;
- Strong Excel skills;
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
- Creation of ETL packages (SSIS);
- Stored procedures and view functions development ;
- Database performance analysis;
- Data migrations from various sources (Dirty load);
- Creation of scripts for cleaning dirty data;
- Сlient data sources analysis.
- Flexible schedule;
- Horizontal management and communication directly with project stakeholders;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Annual activities budget — we endorse your wish for self-improvement;
- Remote work or offline work at our Kyiv office.