• Real experience in web services sales for at least 6 months;
• Experience in IT sales and product sales to the foreign clients;
• English — Upper-intermediate/Advanced level in speaking and writing;
• Knowledge of sales techniques, sales markets;
• Understanding of the web development process;
• A well-functioning desktop or laptop with high-speed Internet connection.
• Providing own clients’ database;
• Basic knowledge of programming languages;
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator/Sketch;
• Knowledge of any other language used in Western Europe;
• Participation in students’ exchange programs or internship/work abroad.
• Full-time work (not freelance, not working part-time);
• A truly flexible schedule (you can easily combine work with a private life);
• A well-established online office;
• Fair wages and bonuses (at actual exchange rates);
• Benefits package (external trainings, seminars and workshops, corporative events etc.);
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development.
• Selling Web Services to foreign customers (focus on North America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand and other developed countries).
• Search for new channels for drawing new customers;
• Communicating with clients, analysis of their needs, primary interaction;
• Participation in estimation of a project cost;
• Signing up of the contract and delivering the client to the PM;
• Extension and improving of the existing clients’ database.
Web Design Sun®, established in 2012, provides huge range of different web development solutions.
We are a friendly, well-knit team of devoted and results-oriented professionals. The founders of the company have changed multiple job places themselves before they established the company. Probably, at the dawn of our work we didn’t know how to do everything right, but we did know what we shouldn’t do. We always work as a single whole and never leave a teammate one on one with a problem. We don’t have a comfortable office with cheap coffee and cookies, but we surely have the final goals, we have numerous achievements that we take pride in. What is the most important, our team is like a real big family where everyone supports and encourages each other!