· 5+ years of software development experience;
· At least 4 years of Ruby on Rails development experience;
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience;
· Git or similar distributed version control system experience;
· You are a team player with good written and spoken English communication skills;
· You are a continuous learner and love taking on new challenges.
· Good knowledge of MySQL;
Why work with us?
· Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
· Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
· We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
· A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
· Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
· Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
· Competitive compensation
· Friendly inspiring atmosphere
· To perform tech- and team leading activities;
· Develop functionality according to business requirements;
· Write well documented clean and easy to support code;
· To maintain and to improve existing codebase;
· Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices;
· Communicate directly with the customer;
· Collaborate with the System Architect to ensure systems are available, scalable and self-healing
Our client is a full-service marketing services provider for the real estate and mortgage industries. Their flagship farming program is designed to drive consumers online so agents can interact with and close their best prospects.
Waverley is looking for experienced engineer who will lead the maintenance and improvement of e-commerce platform built on Ruby and Rails. The application includes billing, shipping, and an online catalog optimized but not limited to real estate agents.