· About 1 year of testing experience
· Engineering or engineering related degree
· At least Intermediate English
· Experience with mobile applications (iOS and Android)
· Good theoretical knowledge of software testing
· Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
· Familiarity with major operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix) and mobile systems (iOS and Android)
· Linux: basic knowledge, working with the command line.
· Basic understanding of the computer hardware principles and it’s individual modules such as storages (HDD, SSD, RAID, interfaces).
· Initial understanding of network protocols (SMB, NFS, HTTP, WebDAV, SSH)
Why work with us?
· Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
· Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
· We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
· A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
· Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
· Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
· Competitive compensation
· Friendly inspiring atmosphere
· Development of manual software tests for mobile applications
· Hardware testing
· Requirements analysis
· Work with the team on troubleshooting issues
· Attend meetings with the Client
About our Client
Our client is the global leader in data storage solutions.
Its products and services include network attached storage, high performance computing, data protection appliances, internal hard drives, backup and recovery services, flash storage, and related solutions.
Our client employs about 45,000 people around the world.
About the Project
The products are the full range of storage solutions and applications to work with them.
The position will be a very hands-on job and will include working in a lab environment, setting up various test conditions, using a variety of OSes and systems, working with different equipment and applications, bugs analysis and reporting.