· At least 4 years of commercial software development.
· Hands-on experience in system design, architecture, documentation.
· Expertise in C and Linux Kernel.
· Low level Linux (drivers, network stack, power management, etc.).
· Deep knowledge of ANSI C programming language applied to Linux (POSIX) programming.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Degrees.
· Strong intermediate level of English (both, verbal, and writing).
· Knowledge of audio signal processing, filters, transforms etc.
· Deep knowledge of TCP/IP application layer programming, REST model, media content management using any WEB based API, Embedded systems.
· Experience in using of Linux ALSA/Pulse Audio framework
· Experience in using of Linux BlueZ Bluetooth communication stack API
· SQL databases
· Consumer electronics experience.
Why work with us?
· Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
· Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
· We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
· A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
· Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
· Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
· Competitive compensation
· Friendly inspiring atmosphere
· Implement Amazon Music into Client’s Device.
· Be able to discuss new features with the client and the rest of the team, estimate, negotiate the changes and develop them.
· Design and implement functional requirements while providing scalability, performance, and maintainability.
· Write well documented clean and easy to support code.
· Work as a part of distributed Scrum team to provide the increment of the product.
· During all the project period regular communication and reporting will need to be provided.
About Waverley Software
Our Silicon Valley headquarters connects with the development centers in Kharkiv, Lviv in Ukraine and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our teams work with both corporations and exciting startups to bring critical projects to life.
For over twenty years Waverley has built a solid reputation delivering exceptional software to the most demanding clients. The company focuses on the most recent and challenging technologies and trends from the valley so it never gets boring to work with us. We’re looking for fearless, talented software and QA engineers ready to take part in building a great company with us and share our values.
Are you ready for the next big thing?
About our client:
Our client creates a solution (both hardware and software) that allows their users to take a streaming music, like Spotify, offline without a phone or internet connection. Users can enjoy workouts, commutes, and adventures without worrying about bulky phones, data overages, and battery drain.
The hardware works with Spotify Premium, pairs with Bluetooth headsets & speakers, has 1,000+ song capacity, up to 5 hours of battery life, drop & water resistant.