Who you are
● Prior experience in customizing the Android Framework and have shipped an Android device.
● Strong team player.
● Have kept up to date on the latest trends in Android
● Implement custom services, applications, and device management features.
● Implement new and unique features that will differentiate the product.
● Analyze performance, system resources, stability, and scalability.
● Ensure compatibility of applications to a future version of Android.
● 5+ years of experience in development
● Expertise Java and C/C+.
● Strong architecture skills with an emphasis on API design and code reusability.
● OS concepts (multi-core processing, threads, processes, sockets, etc), algorithms, data structures.
● Strong reverse engineering skills.
● Experience with SE-Android, AOSP, HAL, NDK, exo-player, MediaCodec API, audio & video encoder/decoder.
● English on Upper-Intermediate level
Why work with us?
● Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
● Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
● We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
● A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
● Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
● Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
● Competitive compensation
● Friendly inspiring atmosphere
● Сustomize the Android framework by moving services
● Device management and application management from the cloud
● Installation and updating the app from the cloud
● Logging, monitoring, security of the framework, SW
● Demo of the windowing system
● Cloud part will be adapted to the existing system, the cloud part is also in the scope of the PoC of the product
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.