Waverley is looking for a front-end UI engineer to develop a new UI from the ground up for the company’s next-generation ERP platform utilizing Angular 7, HTML5, CSS3, and Kendo UI. You will be working across the full development lifecycle from liaising with the product owners and designers to collaborating with the development, QA and Dev Ops teams to ensure the delivery of high quality, innovative products to customers worldwide. You will be working on creating an ERP application which supports the entire operational processes of organizations. This is a large-scale project and consists of 5 portals accessed by four different types of users.
You will play a key role in the architecture, design and development of a product working as part of an agile scrum team.
● 5+ years of experience in Software development
● Experience with Angular 2+, HTML5, Kendo UI, jQuery, Bootstrap, SAAS, Webpack
● Understanding of Object-orientated design through the application of enterprise patterns and best practices
● Knowledge of Modern UI design principles and Enterprise design patterns
● Interfacing with Restful APIs
● Excellent communication (English) and collaboration skills
● Experience with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
● Any experience using object-orientated languages such as C++/C#/Ruby/Java
● Familiarity with C#.NET/.NET Core Experience with automation scripting
● Familiarity with tools and techniques such as continuous integration and automated testing
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
● Building modern-web applications with Angular 7
● Work closely with designers, product managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions for complicated UX requirements
● Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
● Ensuring high application quality and performance
● Provide front-end coding expertise and be ready to make our products better for our users
● Develop the UX/UI with an expert level of craft and attention to detail
● Deliver respectful opinions and perspectives to help shape the future of the product
● Create software documentation and update existing documentation
About our client
Client’s product is a multifunctional SaaS platform that consists of CMS, ERP, CRM parts. The platform delivers integrated practice management systems for the outplacement industry. The company offers an engaging experience for the user and best-of-breed, turnkey business processes for the outplacement agency driving analytics, executive decisions and workflow.