About the client:
Our client for over 50 years has been helping people living with disabilities, making the most of the latest technologies in Advanced Rehab Technology. There are more than 1 600 employees in more than 17 countries and it is continuously growing by entering new geographical markets.
About the project:
We develop healthcare solutions for power and manual wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, and power assist. The new engineer will develop the application for the mainframe of wheelchairs.
• To take part in development of the next generation electronics for advanced electric wheelchairs.
• To develop reliable systems that are required to be compliant with international medical technology regulatory standards.
• To work with different operating systems and multi-processor solutions.
• To work in Agile project development teams, from the beginning to the end of the software development life-cycle.
• 5+ years of experience in embedded programming for realtime systems, and development in C++ and C.
• 3+ years experience from embedded Linux.
• Good knowledge in hardware design to understand, design, implement and discuss embedded software solutions with our hardware development teams.
• Strong hands-on approach, combined with good communication, analytical thinking, strategic and problem-solving skills.
• Full work proficiency in English, both oral and written.
• Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
Nice to have:
• Previous experience in software development for medical devices or other safety critical products.
• Good proficiency in other high level languages such as C#.
• Experience of working in Jira and Gitlab