• 4+ years managing software development projects
• Demonstrated experience in driving development and delivery within an Agile Scrum environment.
• Excellent communication skills — ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written. Fluent in English
• Strong understanding of software platform technologies and Development Operations
• Ability to fetch high-level requirements from the Client and interpret them into user stories and tasks for the team
• Superior organizational/follow-up skills with effective capacity to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects without compromising attention to detail
• Energetic and self-motivated with keen ability to maintain order in a fast-paced professional environment
• Understanding of technical details and the ability to articulate to technical and non-technical personnel
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions, recommendations, and conclusions based upon data
• Computer literacy requirements: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GitHub, Jira, Basecamp, Slack, other PM tools
• Creative problem solving using logic and reasoning as used in programming
• PMP certification
• Scrum Master Certification
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation package
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
About the position:
Project Manager will be a critical member of development teams, helping to drive the delivery of diverse, and complex, cross-functional, cross-geographical initiatives that are essential to the evolution of Waverley Software clients. To achieve success, you will align with the Agile Framework and XP approach and mentor your teams in doing so, and develop strong partnerships with technology and business leaders. You will also manage at a project-level, ensuring that the end-to-end delivery of key offerings is thoughtfully organized, monitored, and communicated.
This position will plan and execute both strategic and tactical projects based on the business’ objectives. You will be the “go-to” leader, providing transparency and visibility to the entire organization and fully supporting your teams. This position will also be engaged in resource and demand management, at a broad level.
Tasks will include:
• Work closely with both internal and external engineering teams to drive products from inception to launch
• Act as a subject matter expert regarding engineering team capabilities and resource availability
• Work with Product team and Technology leaders to define release goals that map to business/technology objectives
• Regularly communicate program/project status to stakeholders
• Drive the Agile Scrum framework and XP approach within the technology organization. Take on a scrum master role for multiple delivery teams
• Model performance excellence and mentor your team to do the same
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Support continuous process improvement and innovation
Waverley Software is looking for Project Manager to work on a variety of software projects.
About Waverley Software
Our Silicon Valley headquarters connects with the development centers in Kharkiv, Lviv in Ukraine and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our teams work with both corporations and exciting startups to bring critical projects to life.
For over twenty years Waverley has built a solid reputation delivering exceptional software to the most demanding clients. The company focuses on the most recent and challenging technologies and trends from the valley so it never gets boring to work with us. We’re looking for fearless, talented software and QA engineers ready to take part in building a great company with us and share our values.
Are you ready for the next big thing?