• At least 5 years of experience in software development
• Expertise in JS Angular and TypeScript
• Experience in project development from scratch
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• A collaborative and dedicated team player
• Understanding of SCRUM methodology
• Experience with Jira, Basecamp, G-suite
• At least Intermediate English (written and verbal)
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation package
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
• Сreate new version of application frontend
• Migrate the existing application, written on Silverlight to the new platform — .Net backend and JS Angular frontend
• Deliver the features per estimate
• Proactively communicate any issues or blockers, propose technical solutions, create high-quality code
• Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
Our client is the UK based world’s leading provider of steam system solutions. The network of over 1,300 dedicated industry engineers in over 40 countries, combine with more than 100 years of steam engineering that helps to improve the performance of plants, comply with legislation, meet environmental goals.
Project description: the application is used by sales representatives when talking to their potential client. They are clarifying the details of the specific installation case and use the application to select the applicable modules, parts etc. Something similar to how the spare parts are selected for a car repair.
Team composition: PM, .Net BE engineer, JS Angular FE engineer and part-time manual QA +, potentially, Automation QA.