• 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
• Have any experience in test automation using Cypress
• Good level of understanding of the software development life cycle and agile QA methodologies
•Hands-on experience in test automation and scripting languages using selenium
• Working knowledge of QA automation best practices using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber and Gherkin
• Good level of understanding of QA process, Test planning, Test case generation and Defect management(JIRA)
• A solid understanding of how REST APIs and the Browser DOM work, and the ability to debug errors using tools such as Postman
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• API automation experience
• Educational background in computer science, engineering, or business
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation package
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
• Work with product owners, software engineers, customer support, and account management stakeholders to understand product requirements and user pain points to assemble a set of test cases
• Automate the testing of your product, differentiating between smoke, sanity, and regression tests
• Perform manual / automated exploratory testing on new and higher-risk items
• Manage and triage reported defects
• Assess customer support ticket data to identify opportunities for improvement in product quality and user happiness
• Continuously improve our testing infrastructure to ensure its reliability and scalability
Our client’s product is a payment gateway that makes payments for all kinds of businesses.
The product allows customers to receive and send money with simple integrations. Each and every transaction can be easily reconciled and recorded with automated detection of funds with instant notification.
The product processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. Provides a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
We are looking for AQA engineer who enjoy the fast-paced and collaborative nature of a lean and agile startup. The project will fit you great if you are a critical thinker, an innovator, creative, have good problem-solving skills, and really like working in a group and collaborate with cross-functional teams to get things done.