• At least 4 years of experience in software development
• Strong expertise in .Net and C#
• Experience in .Net Framework
• Experience developing desktop application, and Visual studio
• Understanding of MVVM pattern
• Experience in SQL server with good understanding of stored procedures, table designs, and overall SQL server DB architecture and workings
• At least Intermediate English (both spoken and written)
• Entity Framework (IdeaBlade or similar)
• Experience with AWS
• .Net Core experience
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
• To continue and improve the migration of the desktop app to newer tech stack
• Estimating and meeting the estimates of the work
• Proactively communicate any issues or blockers, propose technical solutions, create high-quality code
• To migrate to AWS instead of physical server that is used now to run the application
Our client is a provider of testing, certification, and other services specializing in healthcare marketplaces.
The engineer will work on internal business automation application that serves to manage in-field employers and projects properly, and manages clients to improve the business effectiveness.
As a Full Stack .Net Engineer you will join the team to increase the engineering capacity in the process of migrating to a newer version of desktop application.