• At least 2 years of experience building and designing web-based applications and APIs
• Experience building Object-Oriented Software Systems in Java
• Knowledge of modern Java frameworks such as SpringBoot and Hibernate
• Experience working in a Unix environment
• Experience developing applications using a microservices architecture
• Experience working with cloud-based environments (ie. AWS) and cloud services such as AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, etc
• Ability to read and write data from multiple data stores such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, etc
• Experience with modern version control and workflow tools such as git and the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, Stash, etc.)
• Experience with eCommerce platforms — for example, Salesforce Demandware, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc
• B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
• Design and develop core architectural components in Java using good Object-Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns
• Design and develop scalable software solutions for high throughput, security, and availability
• Focus on Unit-testing, writing testable code, and dependency injection to maximize code testability
• Develop micro-services using Java 11 and SpringBoot
• Deploy your work into AWS using the best tools for the job
• Work with a great team solving hard technology problems
We are seeking self-motivated Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing development team. The ideal candidate will have experience solving complex business problems as well as developing high performance, large scale, data-driven applications. This position is for someone who makes great technical decisions at a rapid pace.
We have a good working environment, interesting social activities, and a good work-life balance.
About the project:
Project is an agile content hub comprised of powerful tools that make content creation faster and easier than ever. Rapidly create and publish high-impact customer experiences that drive conversions and engagement — without coding. The platform revolutionizes how brands bring their content journeys to life — without traditional technology + resource constraints — delivering immersive customer experience, and driving meaningful results for the brand.