• 4+ years of experience in QA area
• API testing experience (Postman or similar)
• Rest testing experience
• Good test design skills
• Excellent reporting skills
• Pro-activeness and good communication skills
• At least Intermediate English
• Understanding the basics of client-server/microservice architecture
• Experience working in the Financial domain
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
•Test cases/checklists and other type of test documentation creation
•Rest API testing
•Communication with developers
•Test reports preparation
Our client’s product is the payments platform revolutionizing how the legal industry gets paid, from solo attorneys to large law firms. Firms using the product get paid fast, collect more revenue and have higher client satisfaction rates than ever before.
Join our team of great professionals to create high-quality fintech project.