• 5+ years game programming experience
• Strong leadership skills and abilities
• Network and cloud infrastructures.
• Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of C/C++, data structures, performance, and multi-threaded programming techniques
• Experience with Unreal Engine
• Demonstrated ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized code
• Experience with computer game technologies including: AI programming, physics, 3D programming, animation, collision detection
• A strong passion for video games and the online experience
• Understand multiplayer trends in the gaming industry.
• Network-related tools such as Wireshark, Postman, or Fiddler.
• Network security models.
• Low-level network architecture and protocols.
• Programming experience on Windows and C#, including Python or other high-level/scripting languages.
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
• Provide top-quality support for licensed partners by working to understand their needs and developing unique technical solutions.
• Design, write, debug and refine multiplayer systems, features, tools and infrastructure
• Provide technical insight regarding multiplayer gameplay design
• Provide high level direction for the client and backend architecture
• Work with internal teams to guide feature design to address developer needs through technology solutions and system improvements.
• Craft and develop software and other projects to assist developers and internal groups with creating industry leading online experiences.
Waverley Software is seeking an experienced, highly capable Software Engineer with solid expertise in multiplayer games to join our talented team known for creating future-of-the-industry best-experience online events platform that allows multiuser events participation.
The successful candidate will contribute to the implementation of the multiplayer online event mechanics and modes.