• At least 5 years of experience
• Deep knowledge of and experience with AWS services, especially AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk and SNS
• Extensive experience designing and building REST based APIs
• Advocate of Test Driven Development
• Familiarity with microservice architectures, especially using Serverless and publisher / subscriber models
• Experience working in fin-tech, payments, e-commerce, or other heavily regulated industries
• Experience at a seed-stage startup working on a small team
• Experience with frontend frameworks like Angular/React/Vue
• Experience with single table design models on AWS DynamoDB
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
• Discuss solutions with the team
• Develop functionality according to business requirements
• Write unit tests, we have 95% coverage
• Document complex logics in readme files
• Setup deployment of new microservices
• Sprint planning, retrospectives, estimation, etc
About Waverley Software
Our Silicon Valley headquarters connects with the development centers in Kharkiv, Lviv in Ukraine and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our teams work with both corporations and exciting startups to bring critical projects to life.
For over twenty years Waverley has built a solid reputation delivering exceptional software to the most demanding clients. The company focuses on the most recent and challenging technologies and trends from the valley so it never gets boring to work with us. We’re looking for fearless, talented software and QA engineers ready to take part in building a great company with us and share our values.
Are you ready for the next big thing?
About our client:
Our client’s product is the payments platform revolutionizing how the legal industry gets paid, from solo attorneys to large law firms. Firms using the product get paid fast, collect more revenue, and have higher client satisfaction rates than ever before. Join us in becoming the PayPal of the $437B legal industry!
We’re hiring an experienced backend engineer to join our growing team. The right candidate is intensely detail-oriented and excited to translate organizational priorities into engineering resource planning.