• 5+ years of software development experience
• Deep Ruby and Ruby on Rails understanding
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are a team player with good written and spoken English communication skills
• Git or similar distributed version control system
• Experience with Ruby 1.8 and Rails 2.3
• My SQL
Why work with us?
• Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
• Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
• We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
• A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
• Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
• Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
• Competitive compensation
• Friendly inspiring atmosphere
• Develop functionality according to business requirements
• Write well documented clean and easy to support code
• Maintain and improve existing codebase
• Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices
About our client
Our client is a full-service marketing services provider for the real estate and mortgage industries. Their flagship farming program is designed to drive consumers online so agents can interact with and close their best prospects.
Waverley is looking for an experienced engineer who will lead the maintenance and improvement of e-commerce platform built on Ruby and Rails. The application includes billing, shipping, and an online catalog optimized but not limited to real estate agents.