About Waverley Software
Our Silicon Valley headquarters connects with development centers in Kharkiv, Lviv, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our teams work with major corporations and exciting startups to bring critical projects to life.
For over twenty years Waverley has built a solid reputation delivering exceptional software to the most demanding clients. We’re looking for fearless, talented software and QA engineers ready to take part in building a great company with us.
Are you ready for the next big thing?
● 5+ years of experience in Software development
● Experience with Angular 2+, HTML5, Kendo UI, jQuery, Bootstrap, Webpack
● Experience with large-scale projects, enterprises
● Understanding of Object-orientated design through the application of enterprise patterns and best practices
● Knowledge of Modern UI design principles and Enterprise design patterns
● Interfacing with Restful APIs
● Team player, able to work in a diverse team
● Ability to find a solution that balances the business constraints with the technical best practices
● Proven ability to lead development teams
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● At least, Intermediate English level
● Experience with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
● Any experience using object-orientated languages such as C++/C#/Ruby/Java
● Familiarity with C#.NET/.NET Core Experience with automation scripting
● Familiarity with tools and techniques such as continuous integration and automated testing
● Ability to analyze requirements and recommend appropriate architecture.
Why work with us?
● Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
● Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
● We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
● A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
● Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
● Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
● Competitive compensation
● Friendly inspiring atmosphere
● You will lead an engineering team, shaping it for the success in terms of project and technical excellence.
● Building modern-web applications with Angular 7
● Work closely with designers, product managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions for complicated UX requirements
● Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
● Ensuring high application quality and performance
● Provide front-end coding expertise and be ready to make our products better for our users
● Develop the UI with an expert level of craft and attention to detail
● Deliver respectful opinions and perspectives to help shape the future of the product
● Create software documentation and update existing documentation
You will play a key role in the architecture, design, and development of a product working as part of an agile team.