● Overall 5+ years of commercial experience in Software Development
● Proven expertise in Flutter SDK
● Experience with REST API
● Understanding of iOS app sign and release
● Understanding of Android App submitting process
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● A collaborative and dedicated team player
● Intermediate English level
Why work with us?
● Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
● Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
● We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in work style or locations
● A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
● Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
● Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
● Competitive compensation
● Friendly inspiring atmosphere
● You will responsible for estimating and meeting the estimates of your work
● You will need to report on the results of your work
● Proactively communicate any issues or blockers, propose technical solutions, create high-quality code
● Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
Our customer is a large American healthcare company.
The project is Flutter mobile applications both for IOS and Android + .Net Developer. The app is aimed at helping people with glucose sensors to match the changes in their glucose level to the meals they have daily and thus improving their lives with the medical condition.