● 4+ years of commercial experience
● Good at Objective C
● At least Intermediate English is a must
● JSON, JWT and consuming restful APIs
● Having deeper knowledge of working with and implementing iCloud synchronization is big plus
● Experience with Swift will also be a plus
Why work with us?
● Life at Waverley means collaborating with dedicated professionals, passionate about technology
● Our people demonstrate outstanding engineering culture through constant learning and knowledge-sharing
● We value Responsible Freedom, which means we evaluate the results and have flexibility in workstyle or locations
● A chance to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development
● Possibility to work in a startup-like atmosphere, in a new and growing team
● Modern office, comfortable work environment, the best tools
● Competitive compensation
● Friendly inspiring atmosphere
● Implement the new features and to maintain the iOS application.
● Develop functionality according to business requirements
● Write well documented clean and easy to support code
● Maintain and improve existing codebase
● Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices
Objective C (iOS App)
Flightstats (3rd party flight data provider)
Auth0 (Identity, Authentication and Authorization)
C# Web Api (Backend)
Azure App Services (Backend Hosting)
About the client
Our client is a small Suisse company specialized in providing IT-Services and the development of business process supporting software.
The product itself is an iOS app targeted at frequent flyers. The app allows them to record all their flights and see a vast amount of statistical information about them. Furthermore, the app can track these flights and provide real-time updates e.g. when the schedule changes or the baggage claim has been announced.