Wargaming is looking for a talented and ambitious System Analyst to participate in product development for Wargaming Distribution System projects.
● Defines application problem by conferring with clients, evaluating procedures and processes.
● Develops solution by evaluating existing functionality and proposing new ones.
● Establish working relationship with external or internal clients.
● Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
● Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
● Working closely with colleagues, developers, QA and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
● Supporting users on change control and system updates providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
● At least 3 years of experience in IT as a business and/or system analyst.
● Advanced written and verbal English (i.e. being able to communicate with English-speaking customers and colleagues).
● Good organization skills and self-motivation.
● A strong understanding of the life cycle and software development process.
● Basic understanding of the technological aspect of the project in terms of tools, technologies and their specifics and capabilities, principles and formats for data exchange between systems.
● Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, User Stories, Business rules, Function and non-functional specifications, User interface specification, etc.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.