We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to assist in the creation of the next big title from Wargaming.
What will you do?
- Design new interface functions and improve the existing ones
- Create final interface layouts and write supporting documentation
- Create interactive interface prototypes
- Participate in functional testing
- Collaborating with the team (art, design, tech)
- Implement your ideas and features in UE4
What are we looking for?
- Experience in games industry
- Experience designing interactive systems and interfaces
- Experience with UE4
- Graphical design skills (composition, style guides, drawing vector and raster icons)
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of game design fundamentals
- Passion to your work and games in general
- Desire to produce high-quality work and grow professionally
- Attention to details and meticulousness
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
- Understanding difference between prototyping and production
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.