World of Tanks Kyiv is looking for a QA Engineer to join the QA AI/VSE team on a full-time basis. As a QA Engineer, you will be focused on testing new technical features and supporting different game modes for World of Tanks. The development process will span across all of the game components and systems and cover all phases of the development cycle. You will be a part of technical team who are developing artificial intelligence (AI), Visual Script Editor (VSE) and helps other teams use these technologies to launch new game modes, prototype quicker and other needs.
What will you do?
- Engine core and development tools testing such as Visual Scripts Editor, Unified editor, Brain (AI) editor etc;
- Quality assurance and control for features created with the help of internal tools;
- Client-server features testing;
- Integration testing between high-level and low-level game components and API;
- Creation and maintenance of testing documentation (test suites, test cases, checklists, instructions for testing, etc.);
- Auto-test and performance results processing;
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of testing experience;
- Understanding specifics of client-server model;
- Ability to use testing theory in practice;
- Work experience with bug tracking and test management systems (Jira/Redmine, TestRail);
- Work experience with Version Control Systems (SVN/Perforce/Git);
- Analytical thinking, systems thinking approach in task solution;
- Ability to explain complex things in simple terms.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- World of Tanks player;
- Work experience with game engines and tools;
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software applications;
- Python knowledge and ability to analyze code;
- Work experience with CI Systems (TeamCity/Jenkins);
- Client-server game development experience;
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English.