Act as a point of contact within the Strategic Intelligence Division for our Rocket Play competitor insight initiative. You will manage working with our internal team in support of player recruitment, player registration, playtesting execution and insights delivery and technical activities. Further this role supports community management and retention initiatives preparing, documenting, and leading our community campaigns internally and externally with the aim of increasing the size of our recruitment pool.
Director of Strategic Intelligence.
What will you do?
- Drive all aspects of recruitment for playtest and research coordination program Rocket Play
- Be a focal point for questions, concerns, and requests related to participant recruitment
- Recruits, instructs, and coordinates research subjects and/or volunteers, as appropriate to specific study objectives and work scope
- Ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities; acts as the primary administrative point of contact for internal research staff and as the principle operational liaison
- To keep up to date on all data protection, legal and IT procedures when handling personal data, and maintain processes and procedures to ensure databases are up to date and aligned with company policies
- Develop and manage participant panel growth strategies and establish best practices for participant recruitment
What are we looking for?
- 4 years’ experience in quantitative or qualitative research or 4 years’ experience within community support/engagement/recruitment activities.
- Solid writing and presentation skills to effectively convey analysis and statistics with data stories that can be understood by a broad audience.
- High integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Fluent English and Russian
- Experience working in the video game industry a major plus
- Experience using data, analytics, and consumer insights to inform game development; Tableau is highly preferred.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and time-driven tasks
- Previous experience working in player recruitment, panel management a plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!