The World of Tanks development team is looking for a proactive and motivated UX/UI Designer. In this role, you will create new World of Tanks functions and improve the existing ones, and also contribute to the game-related products.
Over 160 million players all over the world will use solutions developed by you. Join an outstanding team of professionals to become a driving force for change!
What will you do?
- Aid the game designers during the conceptualization phase, helping them create prototypes for new game modes
- Improve the existing functions and design interfaces for the new ones
- Design new web interfaces for World of Tanks
- Collect and analyze requests from marketing and publishing units (together with a Product Manager)
- Analyze and improve current websites associated with World of Tanks
- Create final layouts and accompanying documents for developers
- Take part in testing functionality
- Conduct post-release analysis of developed solutions and define required improvements
- Create, support and further UX guidelines for marketing web interfaces
What are we looking for?
- Experience designing interaction systems
- Proficiency in graphic design (composition, typographics, style guides)
- Able to deliver interactive prototypes
- A typography buff
- Attention to detail and diligent approach
- Strive for the best quality and professional growth
- Able to listen to others, make yourself clear and visualize your ideas
- Able to prosper in a multitasking environment and prioritize tasks within large-scale projects
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Animation skills
- Experience preparing and running usability tests
- Experience working in the games industry
- Basic knowledge of psychology, marketing and game design
- Basic knowledge of game design
- Intermediate (or higher) level of English (allowing you to read documents and communicate with English-speaking colleagues)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4000+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!