Wargaming is looking for a SMM/Digital media Specialist to join the Employer Branding team.
You will be involved in promoting the Wargaming brand as an employer on a large number of digital platforms, managing corporate social networks, promoting vacancies, providing digital support for the Company’s initiatives (meet-ups, conferences, Wargaming Forge program, etc.), and posting on different social networks.
What will you do?
- Promote the Wargaming brand as an employer on regional and global digital platforms (LinkedIn, Headhunter, etc.)
- Promote the Company’s vacancies on relevant digital platforms
- In cooperation with the Employer Branding Project Manager, create informational content to promote various initiatives (meet-ups, conferences, Wargaming Forge program, etc.)
- Determine the tactics of digital promotion in the area of employer brand creation
- Post your own content on social networks: texts, images, simple animations, etc
- Interact with the IT and game development communities in the Company’s social networks
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all digital activities with the help of complex analysis and provide suggestions for tactical changes
- Search for new technologies and tools to promote Wargaming’s brand as an employer
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position in the PR / Employer Branding / Recruitment Marketing areas
- Experience of working with digital marketing tools (PPC: Facebook, LinkedIn; SMM; SEO, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends
- Experience of managing digital marketing projects
- Copywriting skills
- Good command of spoken and written Ukrainian/Russian
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Experience of communicating with brand audiences via social media
- Creative thinking
- Experience of working with Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge of SMM
- Presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Commitment to results
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience of working with European and North American markets
- Experience of working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working in the field of game development
- Experience of working in the Employer Branding or Recruitment Marketing areas
- A love of video games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!