Wargaming is looking to hire a Help Desk Specialist with good command of English to join the Help Desk Team.
Team Lead of Global Help Desk
What will you do?
- Process and sort requests (both from English and Russian-speaking users).
- Provide clients with reference data.
- Keep documentation on the services in both English and Russian.
- Solve general user issues.
- Inform users on scheduled maintenance, interruptions in access to the corporate resources, and introduction of new services.
- Monitor the access to the controlled systems.
- At the manager’s request, present the reports.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree (Linguistics or Technical preferable).
- 1+ years experience in a HelpDesk (or similar) role.
- Solid knowledge of Russian (good grammar skills) and Upper Intermediate + level of English.
- Advanced PC user.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate and grasp large amounts of information.
- Ability to work night shifts.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MS Outlook
- Knowledge of basic principles of Active Directory.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!