The Agency of Wargaming is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer (Vue.js) to join the Interactive Agency team.
We are a small team of wildly skilled creatives with a lot of range who love to take on big challenges for the chance to reap even bigger successes. As a vital member of our web development team, you’ll be focusing on an internal web-based tool to build landing and promo pages for World of Tanks. If you’re aching to flex your creative and coding muscles, we want you to join us.
What will you do?
- Use your knowledge of front-end development to build high-quality, high-functioning and beautiful websites for our products
- Collaborate with design and copy teams to translate campaigns and activations into optimized web elements — including websites, promo sites, landing pages, integrations, systems, and forms
- Convert impossible designer ideas into working interactive experience with the help of internal tool, written with Vue.js
- Regularly update, maintain, and troubleshoot issues on existing websites
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impede project delivery
- Integrate with both internal and third-party APIs
- Implement UX/UI designs that meet business objectives and user needs
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years domain experience
- A strong technical background in modern web development and libraries
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Sass/Less/PostCSS and responsive web design
- Experience with State management approaches (with Vuex, Redux)
- Experience working with agile teams
- Opinions on web frameworks tempered by an excitement to try new things
- Problem-solving skills, you strive to find ways to overcome problems before they arise
- An inquisitive, proactive and self-motivated individual with a positive team-oriented attitude
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Understanding of back-end oriented languages (Node.js/PHP)
- English Language skills
- Passion and ambition for video game industry and entertainment business (knowledge of Wargaming products will be a plus)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry, with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!