The Agency of Wargaming is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Interactive Agency team.
Interactive Agency is focusing on producing digital marketing content for Wargaming products. We deliver top-notch solutions for our products and struggle to be the best in quality and performance for our internal clients.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be in charge of test plans, test cases, bug processing and release support activities. You will be closely involved in the planning and estimation phase.
The average duration of our digital projects is up to
• Manually test the web applications
• Requirements testing
• Bugs reporting
• Create and maintain test documentation (test cases)
• Help with test activities planning
• Help with support release activities
• Assistance to the development team
• 1,5+ years of related experience in Web QA
• Good understanding of QA fundamentals and SDLC
• Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices
• Good knowledge of Web technologies (protocols, services)
• Basic knowledge of REST API testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Basic experience of working with “developer tools” (Google Chrome Devtools, Postman)
• At least Intermediate level of English
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail
• Experience of working with different CMS
• Experience of working in customer support service
• Passion of video game industry and entertainment business (knowledge of Wargaming products will be a plus)
• Interest in digital marketing and web design
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!