Wargaming is looking for an exceptionally skilled UI Artist to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
What will you do?
- Create elements of the game interface within the specified style of the project;
- Collaborate with a team of UI artists to jointly develop the game interface;
- Participate in the development of user-friendly graphical systems that inform, guide and retain our users;
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years production art experience in the gaming industry or web-design;
- Experience in developing graphically UI from inception through to in game implementation;
- Desirable graphic design skills: color theory, composition, typography and layout;
- The ability to distill complex ideas into easy to use and understand UI graphics;
- A great eye for detail and natural design flair;
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and be able to both take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner;
- Diligent self-management around both individual and team tasks, schedule and budgets;
- Strong organizational skills with adherence to optimization and asset management;
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Traditional art skills (drawing, painting, sculpting, photography);
- Unreal 4 development experience with at least one released title;
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!