Wargaming is looking for an experienced Game Designer to work on the company’s flagship project World of Tanks, in their Minsk office. You will work as part of a team that has created one of the most popular MMOs in the world.
The main objective of this role is to define in detail what the project should be, ensure the correct understanding of the ideas, and convey them to the entire team.
Join our friendly team, where you will receive extensive experience in product development, with an opportunity to work in a key position for an audience of millions.
• Interact with the lead designers and producers to understand the current direction of product development and to provide players with the best gaming experience;
• Create a concept within the specified requirements and adapt ideas in accordance with the project’s strategy;
• Invent and implement new elements, mechanics, and ways of interacting with the game for the immense project audience;
• Prepare documents for all development levels;
• Work with programmers, artists, and other departments at all stages of development to implement various systems and game functionalities into the existing project;
• Analyze and assess the performance of the feature after its release, and provide results to key stakeholders
• Form and specify a plan for further development of features;
• At least 2 years of experience as a Game Designer;
• Experience in creating and maintaining documents;
• Excellent knowledge of various game mechanics and projects on the market (current trends, current direction of industry development);
• Competent oral and written Russian language skills;
• Knowledge of Wargaming products;
• Vast gaming experience in projects of different genres.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!