Wargaming MS-1 studio is looking for a Technical Game Designer to work on an exciting new multiplayer hero shooter with a third-person view targeting a worldwide mobile audience.
Our game is built on a game as a service model, to deliver content to our community for years to come and use some elements of MOBA gameplay.
MS-1 is the Wargaming’s premier mobile development studio behind World of Tanks Blitz, a renowned cross-platform shooter boasting over 140 million downloads worldwide. MS-1 is a multi-site studio with offices in Minsk, Moscow, and Vilnius, and currently employs over 350 professionals of various backgrounds and experience across all disciplines, including development, publishing, and operations. This cultural diversity helps deliver games that click with different audiences around the globe.
The studio is currently focused on creating new products using Unreal Engine.
• Balancing heroes stats and perks on different levels of progression to make each battle as competitive and fair as possible
• Arranging internal playtest sessions, collecting feedback, and transferring it into actionable changes to the heroes stats
• Implementing balance changes into the game using Unreal Engine
• Working closely with Game Director to clarify balance intentions for the current and future heroes
• 1+ year of Game Balance experience on multiplayer session-based games
• Understanding of different types of balance methodologies
• Good knowledge of math and statistical analysis
• Experience working with Unity, Unreal Engine or similar multiplatform engines
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements
• Ability to balance the game for a great casual (fun) and competitive experience at the same time
• Experience in delivering games built for varied cultures, languages and accessibility channels
• Intermediate of a higher level of English: enough to pass job interview, enough to participate in daily meetings and discussions with English-speaking colleagues in the team.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.