The World of Tanks development team is looking for a full-time UX / UI Designer in the Kyiv office.
As a Designer, you and your colleagues will work on improving and designing new interfaces and game modes for World of Tanks.
You will be part of a team dedicated to bringing ideas to life for 160 million happy players.
What will you do?
• Design new interfaces and improve existing ones
• Take part in user testing
• Collaborate with Art, Design and Development teams
What are we looking for?
• 1+ year experience in interface design in the gaming industry
• Understanding the basic rules of UX
• Graphic design skills (composition, style guides, icon creation)
• Ability to create interactive prototypes
• Attention to detail
• Desire to achieve quality in everything and grow professionally
• Ability to work within system constraints
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.