Wargaming is looking for a Python Developer who has a good knowledge of SQL and a broad outlook, and who would like to participate in the development of a marketing platform in the Platform department.
The services developed by Wargaming Platform ensure the global distribution and operation of all Wargaming studios and facilitate communication with our audience of 200 million people.
• Develop an analytical product for marketing
• Work on the improvement of the anti-fraud system
• Integrate the product with external platforms
• Develop architecture solutions for cross-device tracking and the processing of large volumes of data
• Create high-load microservices with high fail-safety
• 2+ years of experience in commercial Python development
• Experience in working with relational databases (PostgreSQL or other RDBMS).
• Experience in working with Kafka, Async.io, analytical databases, ELK, Redis, Docker, React.js
• Experience working in the MarTech domain
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.