Wargaming Kyiv is looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead the creation of UI/UX for the next big PC/Console free-to-play Vehicle Shooter title using Unreal Engine 4.
• Create modern and stylish battle and meta UI
• Work on user experience, usability design, and feature feedbacks
• Write supporting documentation, create UI prototypes and sketches
• Act as a producer for features you design
• Perform extensive level play-testing, reviews, participate in game UX playtests.
• Implement your ideas and features in UE
• 5+ years experience in the game industry as a UI/UX. Preferably in PC MMO, PvP/PvE Shooters, Vehicle games.
• Strong visual/artistic skills, experience in UI art-style creation
• Strong graphic design skills (composition, style guides, drawing vector and raster icons)
• Experience in creating interactive prototypes
• Ability to see the game as a whole
• Knowledge of game design fundamentals
• Proficient and effective communication skills
• Portfolio demonstrating your experience
• Hands-on experience with modern game engines (Unreal, Unity, CryEngine)
• Able to put yourself in the player’s shoes
• Love to PvP/PvE shooters and Vehicle games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!