Wargaming is looking for an Level/Environment Artist.
• Create photorealistic 3D models, vehicles, and props grade AAA;
• Full-cycle production, including export and tuning in the engine;
• Working with an Unreal Engine and the latest technologies in game development;
• 3 years of experience in the game development industry;
• Strong skills in high-poly and low-poly modeling, UV-mapping, and baking maps of the current generation;
• Strong practical knowledge of PBR texturing;
• Ability to work with concepts;
• Expert knowledge of 3D software (Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Modo, or similar);
• Expert knowledge of 2D software (Substance Suite, Photoshop);
• Experience and good knowledge of Unreal Engine;
• Engineering education;
• Rig, Skin, Animation.
• 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance.
• Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc).
• Own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc.
• Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants.
• Snacks, drinks in the kitchen.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!