World of Tanks team is looking for the best UI Lead Designer for full-time work in our office in Kyiv. You will be responsible for creating concepts and designing interfaces for the most popular game in the CIS region with a 160 million-player audience.
What you will do?
• Seeking new opportunities in designing and visualizing interfaces, as well as solving complex user tasks
• Improving and reworking current interfaces based on user behavior data
• Being an expert part of the team and sharing your knowledge and experience
• Participating in the development process of the team, the studio, and the product
What are we looking for?
• A deep knowledge of videogames, focusing on the industry’s new products and keeping up with current trends;
• 5+ years of experience in interface design or art production;
• Attention to detail, timing, communication, and agreements;
• A wish for high-quality standards and professional growth
What we offer:
• Complex and interesting tasks;
• Personal development plan for years to come;
• A strong team with unique game dev industry professionals;
• 28 days of paid leave, sick leave, medical insurance;
• Learning and development budget (courses, conferences, etc)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Their flagship products include the massively popular free-to-play hit World of Tanks and the strategic naval action game World of Warships.
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.