Wargaming invites a Business Analyst/System Designer to work with us on ambitious projects of varying levels, types, and complexity for World of Tanks, our top product.
We are looking for an experienced team member to work with the Research and professional System Design team. The main tasks in this role will be to define in detail what the project should be, make sure that you understand it correctly, and share it with the whole team. Our mission is the timely release of interesting, high-quality, and promising projects that best meet the business goals of the company and the needs of our audience.
Working on the Systems Design team will provide you with vast experience in product development, give you an opportunity to play a key role in projects for a multi-million audience, as well as the chance to position yourself as a Feature Owner. Join us now!
• Shape/clarify concepts, goals, and objectives of the feature and coordinate them with key stakeholders
• Interact with the Feature team, as well as experts from other teams and disciplines, to jointly shape the vision, content, and plan for the development of the feature
• Collect, analyze, and approve end requirements for the feature
• Advise all specialists involved in the development, release, and maintenance of the feature
• Support requirements during the feature’s development and keep them up to date
• Analyze and assess the performance of the feature after its release, and provide results to key stakeholders
• Form and specify a plan for further development of the feature
• Determine stakeholders and the degree of their influence with regard to the feature
• 1.5+ years experience in business analysis/system design/game design
• Knowledge of modern software development methodology
• Knowledge of the life cycle of the project/product
• Basic knowledge of building and architecture of information systems
• Theoretical knowledge of business/system analysis and modern practices working with requirements
• Ability to deliver material in an intelligent and structured fashion
• Ability to identify stakeholders
• Skills in interviewing/collecting requirements
• Ability to detect, classify, analyze, test, document, prioritize, and approve requirements
• Ability to write technical specifications
• Ability to visualize requirements
• Knowledge of technical English (strong writing skills)
• Process modeling skills
• Basic knowledge of usability and prototyping
• Basic knowledge of theories in probability, statistics, and mathematical analysis
• Knowledge of the World of Tanks domain
• Fluent English.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming titles, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
A career with our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.