Wargaming is looking for an experienced, energetic, and proactive Project Manager to join the Creative Agency Team.
Creative Agency is over 130 creative talents in 3 regions (EU, CIS, Asia) that focus on producing marketing content for Wargaming products. We deliver dozens of projects each month and struggle to be the best in quality and performance for our internal clients.
As a Project Manager, you will work on the frontline defining clients’ needs and expectations, building their interaction experience. You will be responsible for project success and value delivery by organizing creative and production teams inside and outside of the company needed to produce expected outcomes.
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring project feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan, including timing, budget, and resources
• Coordinate internal workforce and third parties for the flawless execution of a project
• Monitor the progress of the project activities and report status to client and stakeholders regularly
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule, costs
• Measure project performance and ensure client satisfaction
• Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Be involved in sale and pre-sale phase
• Perform post-project procedures (lessons learned, analytics, etc.)
• Take active participation in the Improvement of working processes and team performance
• 3+ years of professional experience in project /account management (advertising agencies, IT companies, etc.)
• English level: Pre-Advanced (B2/C1)
• In-depth knowledge of core PM frameworks and best practices (the corresponding certification might be a plus)
• Client-oriented mindset; teamwork and focus on human relations
• Proficiency in problem-solving and decision making
• Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking
• Excellent communication abilities (customers, team, and stakeholders)
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in management or marketing
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.