Wargaming is looking for a 3D Artist.
What will you do?
• Create photorealistic 3D models, vehicles, and props grade AAA;
• Full-cycle production, including export and tuning in the engine;
• Working with an Unreal Engine and the latest technologies in game development;
What are we looking for?
• 3 years of experience in the game development industry;
• Strong skills in high-poly and low-poly modeling, UV-mapping, and baking maps of the current generation;
• Strong practical knowledge of PBR texturing;
• Ability to work with concepts;
• Expert knowledge of 3D software (Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Modo, or similar);
• Expert knowledge of 2D software (Substance Suite, Photoshop);
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Experience and good knowledge of Unreal Engine;
• Engineering education;
• Rig, Skin, Animation.
What we offer:
• 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance.
• Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc).
• Own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc.
• Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants.
• Snacks, drinks in the kitchen.
is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/en for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.