The Agency of Wargaming is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer/Art Director to join the Interactive Agency team.
As a UX/UI Designer, your responsibility is the user. You should have solid skills in research, strategy, prototyping, interaction design, and architecture. You’ll be heavily involved in the project process and will set standards for how people should interact with digital environments.
We are a small team of wildly skilled creatives with a lot of range who love to take on big challenges for the chance to reap even bigger successes. As a vital member of our web development team, you’ll have a huge impact on crafting the digital presence of both the Interactive Agency and our internal clients.
The Interactive Agency collaborates with Products in different regions to build a regionally relevant interaction experience between users and games and provides deep expertise in the web environment.
If you’re aching to flex your creative and rational muscles, we want you to join us.
• Participate in all phases of the project life cycle
• Creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture (ideation) to the nuts and bolts
• Create UI design concepts
• Collaborate on wireframe prototypes to explore interactive behaviors and front-end technological capabilities
• Present rationale for design decisions internally and to clients
• Apply engaging visual styles to wireframes and conceptual prototypes
• Translate complex operations into intuitive interfaces and interactions
• Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
• 3+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Art Director, or similar role working with web applications or software products
• Digital agency experience or experience with a SaaS product company preferred
• Demonstrated skill applying best UI design principles and practices
• Experience with toolsets: Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
• Confidence, strong communication, and the ability to discuss, explain and brainstorm with team members for UX/UI solutions
• Deep-seated passion for well-designed and well-engineered things
• A lifelong love of collaboration and learning
• Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
• A fearless and positive attitude
• Strong UI/UX experience with a deep knowledge of best practices and user expectations
• An up-to-date portfolio
• Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.