Wargaming is looking for a VFX Artist to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
What are we looking for?
• Experience with real-time particle systems (сascade/niagara) in Unreal Engine 4 along with its optimization
• Good knowledge of Material Editor in UE4
• Experience in creating flame, smoke and liquid in any 3D software
• Experience in creating and adjusting the entire spectrum of textures necessary for effects (flowmaps, parallax, etc)
• Excellent skills in poly modeling, UV mapping and texturing in 3Ds Max, Maya, Blender
• Good knowledge of Photoshop (or any other texturing soft)
• Understanding of animation principles (environment, characters)
• Experience working with blueprints in Unreal Engine
• Experience working with source of lights
• Passion for video games
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Basic knowledge of procedure modeling in Houdini
• Knowledge of procedural texturing in Substance Designer
• Experience with Perforce or any similar version control system
• Math understanding to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.