We are looking for a skilled Senior CG Artist to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming.
• Create photorealistic 3D assets of vehicles, environments and props;
• Full cycle production including in-engine export and setup;
• Work with UE4 and latest technologies in game development;
• 3+ years of experience in game development industry;
• Strong high-poly and low-poly modeling skills, UV mapping, and baking;
• Strong hard surface and organic modeling skills;
• Strong working knowledge of PBR;
• An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling;
• Ability to work based on technical documents and drawings;
• Expert knowledge of 3D Software (Maya or 3ds Max);
• Expert knowledge of Substance, Photoshop, Sculpting software (Zbrush or 3Dcoat);
• Experience with UE4;
• Level design;
• Character art experience;
• Animation (rig, skin, etc.).
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.