Wargaming is looking for a C++ Programmer to join the Platform team.
The team’s primary goal is maintaining quick and easy access to all Wargaming games, simplifying the release process for features and games, lowering their development expenses. Kyiv’s Platform subdivision is involved in projects like Wargaming Game Center, Distribution System, Platform SDK and Crash Analysis Tool.
• Technologies: Multithreading, Network(http), IPC.
• Understanding: OOP architecture patterns, defensive programming principles.
• Understanding the principles and basic structure of platforms: Windows and/or Linux.
• Library knowledge: STL, boost;
• Experience working with Win API and/or Linux API;
• Experience working with the Git version control system;
• Technical English knowledge.
• Understanding the principles and basic structure of platforms: Linux.
• Understanding the principles of cross-platform development.
• Experience working with the CMake generator
• Python; C#; Unreal Engine.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.